5 Reasons Why you should use a Google Apps Reseller
1. No More Headaches -It’s my job to make sure you never have to deal with email/server headaches again. We set everything up properly and make sure you don’t have to deal with any foolish issues that take you all night to figure out, we do this everyday so it takes us 5 minutes!
2. Experienced In Migrations
- You can keep your current emails, a good GMail Guru knows how to merge your old emails into your new GMail interface so you can start dynamically searching your old emails
- Auto Import hundreds of users
3. Safety and Security
- GA re-sellers know how to set up a proper backup method to make sure your data is safe
- We also know how to set up security protocols like 2 factor authentication and expiring passwords on a schedule
4. Experience with 3rd Party Apps – Google Apps is famous for it’s over 750 marketplace applications that can help you utilize the cloud to the fullest.
5. Using a Reseller Provides Higher Satisfaction
- I usually try to stick to to staggering, jaw dropping stats.. but this one will do.
- Efficiency tips and training – A gmail guru is like your own company web/cloud consultant. We can show you how to properly set up email to increase company efficiency. We also work with clients to take advantage of all the tools available on the web like dropbox, eventbrite, websites, e-commerce, and many other IT solutions.
5 Reasons Why Google Apps is Right for your Business
1. The Dream Team – Google Apps Includes some serious powertools, my favorites include:
- Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Google Slides, Google Drawings, etc)
- Google Calendar
- Google Maps (extra features for Google Apps users)
2. Extremely Reliable – Data and user actions in Google Apps are mirrored in nearly real-time across multiple data centers. If one data center becomes unavailable for any reason, the system is designed to instantly fall back to a secondary data center with no user-visible interruption in service. Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Google Groups, Google Docs and Google Sites have a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and our actual reliability has been significantly higher than this commitment.
3. Googling Your Email – I don’t know how I survived before being able to google my email, the same powerful tools you use everyday to google things is available. You can google a persons name or email and see all the interactions you have had with them, or a company you bought something from to see the past correspondences.
4. Google Apps Make People More Productive
5. Saving Money – Google Apps brings you proven savings by eliminating many traditional IT costs, including server hardware, maintenance, patching and upgrades. A Forrester Consulting study found that businesses that switched from on-premise messaging and collaboration to Google Apps saved between 38% and 56% and enjoyed a return on investment of over 300%. (Source: Forrester Consulting, 2010)
Cool Links to Learn More: