10 Reasons Why You Need a Google Apps Guru for Company Email
5 Reasons Why you should use a Google Apps Reseller
1. Deals Deals Deals – A smart google apps re-seller can get you deals that you never knew existed. We are experienced with Google apps, so we know the deals! I just got one of my clients 10 free accounts, that is saving them $50/month on their email service… forever. That quickly re-pays the fee I charge to set up a companies email infrastructure
- Another example of how we save clients money through our experience is the usage of groups and email aliases. I have worked with countless companies who have separate email address for “billing”, “sales”, or “info” that they are paying for each month. I quickly delete these accounts and set them up as groups. We then add the proper members to each group.
- Google gives us deals for a reason! They don’t to field your stupid questions on how to set things up.
2. Experienced In Migrations
- You can keep your current emails, a good GMail Guru knows how to merge your old emails into your new GMail interface so you can start dynamically searching your old emails
- Auto Import hundreds of users
3. Safety and Security
- GA re-sellers know how to set up a proper backup method to make sure your data is safe
- We also know how to set up security protocols like 2 factor authentication and expiring passwords on a schedule
4. Experience with 3rd Party Apps – Google Apps is famous for it’s over 750 marketplace applications that can help you utilize the cloud to the fullest.
5. Using a Reseller Provides Higher Satisfaction
- I usually try to stick to to staggering, jaw dropping stats.. but this one will do.
- Efficiency tips and training – A gmail guru is like your own company web/cloud consultant. We can show you how to properly set up email to increase company efficiency. We also work with clients to take advantage of all the tools available on the web like dropbox, eventbrite, websites, e-commerce, and many other IT solutions.
5 Reasons Why Google Apps is Right for your Business
1. The Dream Team – Google Apps Includes some serious powertools, my favorites include:
- Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Google Slides, Google Drawings, etc)
- Google Calendar
- Google Maps (extra features for Google Apps users)
2. Extremely Reliable – Data and user actions in Google Apps are mirrored in nearly real-time across multiple data centers. If one data center becomes unavailable for any reason, the system is designed to instantly fall back to a secondary data center with no user-visible interruption in service. Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Google Groups, Google Docs and Google Sites have a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and our actual reliability has been significantly higher than this commitment.
3. Googling Your Email – I don’t know how I survived before being able to google my email, the same powerful tools you use everyday to google things is available. You can google a persons name or email and see all the interactions you have had with them, or a company you bought something from to see the past correspondences.
4. Google Apps Make People More Productive
5. Saving Money – Google Apps brings you proven savings by eliminating many traditional IT costs, including server hardware, maintenance, patching and upgrades. A Forrester Consulting study found that businesses that switched from on-premise messaging and collaboration to Google Apps saved between 38% and 56% and enjoyed a return on investment of over 300%. (Source: Forrester Consulting, 2010)
Cool Links to Learn More: