Adding testimonials to the website is as easy (if not easier!) than a blog post. The easy thing about testimonials are that they are usually just one to two paragraphs and if you have a picture one picture.
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to add testimonials to your Bright Start WordPress website. If you have any questions please email me at: [email protected]
- First, gather all your information for the testimonial. Suggested information is 1 to 2 paragraphs from the client and a picture. Preferably of the client with the SC or EI teacher!
- Log-into your WordPress dashboard: Help on the Log-In
- On the left hand side WordPress menu bar select “Posts” and then “Add New”
- This will bring up a blank post page
- Create a descriptive and hopefully keyword rich title, this would be a great place for “Geo-Specific” keywords (Midlands Child Recieves Great Service Coordination, or Aiken County Autistic Child…)
- Fill in the content of the testimonial in the content area
- IMPORTANT: on the right hand side under “Categories” make sure Testimonials is checked
- If you have any add pictures, click on the picture icon in the “Upload/Insert” section (above the content box on the left side)
- Select “Publish”
- Go check your work
- Back into the Post editor if you have any problems